Friday, January 22, 2010

My TVI Express Story...




Just like you, I have been looking for a solid home-based company. Because of the economy, job stability was always in question and quite honestly I just didn’t want to work for anybody anymore. For me it got to the point of at the end of the day it didn’t matter. You can work your tail off and go beyond the call of duty and it didn’t matter. Budget cuts, loss of funding, bad managers, etc. do not care about how much you produced, how long you’ve worked there, or how much value you provided to the company. If you gotta go, you gotta go. And then it becomes a, ‘Well thank god it’s not me!!’ work environment. And that is no way to work. I did not want that kind of stress in my life.


So, I started looking for my ‘Plan B’. I was looking for an industry that people shared the same goals and ideals as I did. I was looking for people helping people. I found the MLM community.


I found a number of great and not so great MLM companies. I came across one that incorporated the idea of using social networks as way to market. This was inline with the new trend of MLM companies. Had a great website and back office. The product was equally as great! But the autoships were killing me. I was paying way more than I was getting back. The time in wasn’t worth the return. I’m sure you may relate. As a result, I quit and my quest for a ‘ low risk / high return’ MLM company began.


I looked at a couple of companies that had that ‘low risk / high return’ appeal. I found a couple of very cool companies with very cool products. However, when TVI Express came about I was immediately intrigued with the travel aspect.


I will share with you my journey with TVI


· Why TVI Express

· My experience with TVI Express

· What I think about TVI Express




Why TVI Express


When I first started doing research on TVI Express it was new. There was nothing negative on the net. I kept reading and hearing about a simple comp plan and all you needed were two people to qualify. Much less than the other companies I’ve been involved with. The more I researched, the more I liked. And right off the bat the matrix looked like a very simple process to get paid out.


I did more research and here’s what I found:


· At that point, over 350,000 Reps were involved all around the world and growing rapidly.

· Available in over 150 Countries

· 30 millionaires created in India

· Cost was only $250.00 one time!!

· No inventory to stock

· Reps were making their money back in a couple of weeks and making $10,000 within 30 days.

· Only two people to qualify



This was it!! It was exactly what I was looking for. One time cost and no more autoships! An enormous cut in expenses. No inventory and I could make money in a relatively short period of time compared to other ‘traditional’ MLM’s. I could even start working my international contacts! This was huge compared to other businesses that I have been involved with or looked at.


There were still some concerns though.


· Who is the leadership?

· Why are they so secret on who they are?

· Why couldn’t I get in touch with customer support?

· What’s with the offshore accounts and having to sign up with different ‘Money Handlers’?

· Where, oh where are the Office Headquarters!!!!


In my mind, the positives outweighed the concerns. However, the concerns were significant.


In this business, credibility and integrity play a very huge role in what we do and how we build. For most, the people we approach first are our friends and family. And if we present those people with a bad opportunity, we soon become part of the NFL (No Friends Left) club. We burn bridges and they can smell us coming a mile away. We become ‘That (MLM) Guy or Girl!”


But all I kept thinking about was that the risk was low and the concerns were off set by the fact that I could get a quick return. There were close to 400,000 people around the world that were doing it and millionaires were popping up all over the place with this company. Why couldn’t I do this as well!!


And that’s how I pitched it…


“Look, there are definitely some concerns I have with this company! I don’t know who the leadership is? Not sure the whereabouts of the Office. Not sure about companies I’ve never heard of before handling my money. But there are close to 400,000 people in this company making money. I’m sure they had some of the same concerns and they’re still doing it and making money. No doubt there is risk. But with my eyes wide open I am willing to place a bet. I mean I drop $250.00 at a table in Vegas with less odds than what’s being presented with TVI.”


Know this going in and it’s not too bad of an idea. I was even open to that fact that it was an international company and having to go through extra hoops with EBuy Gold, Liberty Reserve, and Western Union was acceptable. Having some 50 G’s in an offshore account even sounded cool. The expectations just needed to be set that it was an international company and this was their process in dealing with international exchanges.


So together with my upline we build our teams. It’s great! Everyone’s excited. We get more people involved. We’re building momentum!! Then things start to happen.




My Experience With TVI Express


Website is slow uploading. We can’t get access to our Travel Vouchers. Website goes down. Can’t get through to customer support on phone. Getting late responses if at all from email support. They tell us Travel Vouchers are again delayed. Website goes back up but it still keeps hanging up. And then the website goes down again.


Even with all this happening, I still justified that it was a new company and they were working the ‘kinks’ out.


And then the day comes!!! I have my two and the last position is about to be filled so we all can move to the next level. The board splits!!! I move to the next level! I’m all excited…and then…where the hell is my team!?! I find out that I get split off from them. They’re on a totally different board.


So, now, I’m stuck with the dilemma. Do I help my team get qualified or do I sponsor another one under me so I can try and move off the Traveler Board?


In the meantime, while my team and I are trying to understand the dynamics of the matrix we find out the guy on the front of the TVI website…you know the guy, ‘Dave Smith’ from the UK…that ain’t Dave Smith!! That’s somebody else who is a top MLM income earner from a health and wellness company here in the United States. This was confirmed from two separate people who know him personally. But that’s okay. We were willing to overlook it as an ‘innocent and inadvertent’ mistake until definite information was found.


Back to the matrix. I end up building wide sponsoring another person under me. My logic is that if I sponsor another person under me I can get off the Traveler Board faster and use the Voucher as leverage to help out my downline.


The board fills with a little more help from others on the matrix and the day slowly comes when the board is about to split again. Mind you, during this time, I’m in conversation with my team and upline to try and strategize how all this could play out. We had charts of different scenarios and possible outcomes. Trying to figure out the timing of placing people with others on the board and how that would affect the movements in positions. It consumed a lot of time and energy. All this to find out that the dynamics of the matrix are way too hard to predict. Too many variables to get a consistent gauge on what would happen.


The board splits again and sure enough I get split off from one of my downline and now I’m surrounded by more people I don’t know on the matrix. I’m forced to strategize with people who are not apart of my team or far removed from my upline.


We try to power through the red flags that keep popping up. More cautious with each step. I start to find out more information on the Internet. I see postings of the ‘haters’ of TVI. They are all making claims about this and that and why TVI is a SCAM. And of course, these are the people who have never been involved with TVI and at the end they were just plugging their own business. They weren’t even talking from experience. It was mostly the folks that were burned from another company or just didn’t have the tools to work the business.


But what keeps me in the game is that I see other postings of people that still believe in TVI and all that it has to offer. It renews my faith in TVI and MLM’s because you can tell that these people want to get ‘there’! They want to be able to reach their financial goals so they don’t have to rely on their jobs anymore. They want to help others succeed and they found a great vehicle to do that.


I mean, isn’t that a big part of why we do this? We just want to get ahead. We all just want to get ahead and be able to help others do the same. WE are tired of working behind the 8 ball!! We still believe in the idea of MLM’s. People helping people!


So we continue to plow through as a team. My upline is now on the Express Board. My upline’s upline is in the first position to get paid on the Express Board. I move to the first pay position on the Traveler’s Board.


Then the hammer starts its huge backswing. I start seeing postings and rumors of TVI being under investigation. I hear words like Attorney General, compliance issues, etc. At this point, it is what it is. Rumors are rumors until they are backed by facts. But the point of the matter was that rumors were now circulating. Then I hear from my upline…


My upline tells me that she is in communication with a friend who has been involved with other network companies and is known for doing his due diligence. This person also happened to be former FBI who still had connections. She sent him an email asking if he was interested in a home based business in the travel industry and that the company name was TVI. Immediately he knew exactly who TVI was. What she got back was compelling information. Here is the gist of what he said:


TVI was being investigated because of compliance issues. They are based overseas so they have a lot of latitude as far as compliance guidelines. Since they are based overseas, they cannot go after the company. However, they, meaning FBI, Attorney General’s Office, etc. can go after the top leaders in the United States. Hopefully nothing happens to TVI but it is under investigation. I will not participate in this endeavor. Best of luck but proceed with caution…


It starts to all unravel in front of us. All the signs are there but none of us want to admit it. It’s the one thing every network marketer tries to absolutely avoid at ALL COSTS. The one company that destroys all credibility. The one company that proves, yet again, the stereotypes of pyramid and Ponzi schemes. Is it possible? Have we been duped? What do we do!?!


Now you might say, ‘But yeah, it’s still all hearsay!’ And you’re absolutely right. I don’t know this person. I didn’t hear it exactly from him. But I do trust my upline. It doesn’t provide any advantage for my upline to make up something like this. You’re right, it’s still hearsay, but it’s that much closer to home. It’s not from blogs or postings anymore. This is from someone in my circle.


Now the question is, even though it is hearsay, how do I proceed? Do I still approach people about TVI now that I know that this may be possible? If TVI is under investigation and I get more people involved and someone in my upline who is making a lot of money gets investigated…do I want to involve my friends, family, and business associates in this?




What do I think about TVI Express


I think TVI Express is a great blessing!! Can people get paid in TVI? Yes, they can! I have no doubt that there have been people who have been able to benefit very well from TVI. There are people who move very quickly through the matrix and have made a lot of money. I believe the testimonies from people on the Internet that have made money. But let’s be real!


The majority of the people who have joined TVI experienced what I have experienced to certain degree. I was experiencing stagnant positions in the matrix and frustrations with customer service. I was tired of waiting for the website and server upgrades. I was tired of asking or being asked who management or where the ‘office’ was. I was tired of trying to explain where the money was coming from to make pay outs. I was tired of justifying the actions of management to my downline or to prospects.


The reason why I think TVI was a blessing…Well, it defined for me what was important when looking at company and the people behind it and TVI wasn’t it. TVI was my education on the 2x3 matrix so I could compare it to other comp plans. TVI got me closer to my goals.


So the big question is, “What happened next?”


Well, our whole team, downline and upline, felt like we got the wind just taken out of our sails. We reassessed. None of us wanted to move forward with TVI knowing that there was a high possibility that TVI was or would be under investigation. We couldn’t, in good conscience, approach others to join TVI. Especially if it meant that someone on our team could potentially be prosecuted. People were depressed, fed up, and some were just down right pissed off. Some lost money. Some were about to make their $250.00 back. Some were about to make their $10,000. We weren’t in motion and neither was our matrix.


We regrouped. Did our damage control. Tried to plan our next steps. And then another ‘opportunity’ presented itself. You know what that means. And everybody was like, “Another ‘opportunity’…here we go again!” The skepticism was high. Some were even apathetic to the idea. The only reason why some of us even kept an open ear was because we still believed in the idea of MLM’s. People helping people!


In comes Pyxism. Another travel certificate based company. Right away we know who the president of the company is, Lloyd Wilson. He has a track record in the industry of travel and was part owner of an MLM company. The company is based in Southern California. They have legal representation to keep compliant with guidelines. The comp plan and matrix structure is similar to TVI’s but the mechanics are twice as efficient and you don’t get split off from your team. It is a ‘True Follow Me’ matrix. The company was even debt free and operating on a profit structure. It laid every concern we had with TVI to rest. It was a true ‘People helping People’ company.


It provided us a renewed breath of fresh air. Confident after doing more research on the company, our team walked away from their pay positions in TVI and joined Pyxism. From what we know other teams from TVI did the same.


Now I know what you’re thinking. “Here we go! Another shameless plug!” Well, wait a minute. Let’s back up. I’m not here to tell you, “If you have any questions or are interested, please contact me at ya ya ya…” I’m not here to sell why our team is the one to join because we have this marketing tool or that lead capture program that sets us apart from any other team. Our team has all the same ‘bells and whistles’ as everybody else. I’m not interested in comparing teams.


What we are looking for are the ones that are inline with Abundance, the Laws of Vibration and Attraction; The Laws of Relativity and the Power of Intentions. When we say names like Jim Rohn, John Assaraf, Napolean Hill, Bob Proctor, Timothy Ferris you know who they are. You have done your due diligence and are very clear with your intentions in being in this business.


Our INTENTION is:


TO MAKE OUR FIRST $10,000 IN THE SHORTEST TIME POSSIBLE AND REPEAT THE PROCESS!


Be very clear that to be on this team you must understand 3 things:


1. UNDERSTAND, ‘ALL YOU NEED IS 2 PEOPLE’


2. GET 2 PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTAND, ‘ALL YOU NEED IS 2 PEOPLE’


3. DUPLICATE STEPS 1 AND 2


If you are very clear with our INTENTION and you understand these steps, you will make your $10,000 in a very short period of time. Once you watch the video you will understand that Lloyd Wilson has provided us a vehicle with a very effective and efficient comp plan. All the travel stuff is pure bonus.


Understand we are here to make money. We are not here to baby sit. We are not here to waste anyone’s time or energy. We are here to support each other. We know the best way to support each other is to understand Steps 1 and 2 and duplicate. We are here to make our fun!!


TEAMWORK MAKE DREAMS WORK!!


If you are absolutely in sync with our INTENTIONS, then enter the Rabbit Hole and watch the video presentation!!


http://pyxism.com/webinar.php



Mark


From California.

www.pyxism.com/marking



Doing the best I can with as much respect and consideration as I can.

3 comments:

  1. great post
    Have not joined TVI yet but have 11 people ready to join after attending two meetings with upline here in Australia
    I have my doubts and am putting off joining becos of my reservations.
    Am looking at Pyxism and have my tvi upline lookin as well...do you have ur team here in Australia or will I be the first
    Where n how do I join Pyxism in your team?...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark,
    This would have been much more believable had you held off on posting your own new and better opportunity. However, I agree with everything you have said about TVI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. International MLM Company Launched on 15-9-2010. Long lasting income* Rs. 4,20,000/- and 10,50,000/- and on with one time investment. Air ticket for 2 people along with 5-start hotel stay. Discount in lunch/dinner.
    One Call can change your life www.successstreet.in
    Regards,
    Nikesh
    Email:- nikeshpiney@gmail.com
    Skype :- nikeshpine

    ReplyDelete